Hokuto No Ken Legend

1° Stage: The Desert

« Older   Newer »
Fish
view post Posted on 1/10/2010, 13:02

Hi guy :) Finally some news!
I've edit a new char:
- Kenshiro with the mantle in typical faint animation when through the desert (I know, is not necessary but I like it).
- The Punk and the Biker. (This is second pallette)
titoloperfoto

My first enemy edited. I have drawn for him different expressions, like pain and contorsion.
Also I've completed drawning/editing the pain and death animation by tsubo in Hi-Res, like the anime. The step is: 1)typical pain and contorsion with effect, 2) head epxand/explode, body epxand/explode, all in coordination with the typical sound effect of the anime series.

Other new: the 1° Stage: The Desert.
bor0029
In this stage I've tried to create more planes of parallax. So, I divided the panel into 5 planes, add some front/backgrounds, and obgject that scroll like panel

Also all thing is animated and with different scrolling velocity. Sun, Wind, Dust, Sun Glow, Sun Reflections Circles, Corw in front/background (with sound loop), bikers to the horizon. ecc. (I'll add an animation for the bikers,after they appear to the horizon)
In these days I've decided to add a playable flash-back showing the player at the beginning of events (Ken vs Shin).

You can see the news in this slideshow:
[URL]=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er3BcwWe8rU&feature=youtu.be[/URL]

Edited by Fish - 18/6/2012, 01:59

0 replies since 1/10/2010, 13:02   376 views